Adapter For Lightning to RJ45 LAN Ethernet Port
1. Turn off Wi-Fi on your iPad or iPhone.
2. Insert your router-connected Ethernet cable into the Ethernet port of our adapter, and connect the port for lightning end into your iPad or iPhone.
3. Go to"Setting" in your phones and the Ethernet settings will show up on your screen.
4. Click the "Ethernet" to obtain an IP address.
5. Open Safari and check if the connection is working.
You can connect USB peripherals like hubs, audio, MIDI piano keyboard interfaces, card readers for CompactFlash, SD, micro SD, and more.
Female 8Pin Port
You can charge your iPhone / iPad and support 2A charging current.
-For iPhone Models:For iPhone Xs/X/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6Plus/6/SE/5s/5
-For iPad Models: For iPad Pro/ Air 2/ Air/ mini4/ mini3/ mini2
1. Please make sure your router-connected Ethernet cable is connected to the internet.
2. The picture files need to be saved in named "DCIM" folder. The digital camera can create "DCIM" folder automatically.
3. But if USB flash disk. You must create a "DCIM" folder and copy it manually.
4. For Apple device only allows current less than 100mah for devices
5.so please make sure your USB device power is less than 100mah, otherwise, it will not work.
-- If you have any questions or require any further information, please feel free to contact us, we will take immediate action to assist you and make our every effort to solve the issues you raised